We spend a lot of time tasting and selecting products on sale on Callmewine because we are convinced that carefully selecting is more important than simply just offering everything, without a clear distinction.
All the products that can be bought on Callmewine are stored at controlled temperatures in suitable places: it is essential that wines "rest" in the best way.
LOGIN INFO AND CONSENTS
By placing the mouse on the "small man" icon at the top of the page and clicking on "Login Info and Consents", you will access the area where you can:
- Modify your login info: name, surname, and password
- Manage your consents: newsletter subscription and profilation to offer you dedicated offers and promotions
- To delete your account, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (from the email you used to register on Callmewine) or send a registered letter to CALLMEWINE S.R.L. - Via Lovanio 5, 20121 Milan
By clicking on the "little man" icon at the top, you will access the area with the list of all your orders. For each order, you can check the payment and order status.
By clicking on "see order", you will see the details of the order and, depending on the case, you can:
- Cancel the order: only if the order status is "new".
- Change the payment method: only if the order has not yet been paid and the payment method is different from "cash on delivery".
- Repeat a payment by credit card or PayPal if not successful.
- Reorder the products of the order: all products will be added to your cart according to quantities and vintages currently available.
- Print an invoice or credit note.
Wines and distillates are very nice ideas for a gift. When you place an order, before confirming it, you will have the opportunity to write a greeting card message that will be printed and inserted in the order.
The gift will always be sent in our burgundy packaging and no reference to prices will be included in the packages.
The right of return is guaranteed on all purchases made by private customers on Callmewine.
- Within 14 days of receiving products, inform us through the contact page stating that you want to return the purchased products, indicating the order number.
- Send the goods with suitable packaging to the address indicated below.
- Upon receipt of the goods, we will refund you.
Address for return:
CALLMEWINE S.R.L. presso ARVATO
Via Lombardia 19/21, 24060, Telgate (BG)
Tel + 39 035 4504399
Deliveries are made on working days, from Monday to Friday, mostly from 9:00 to 18:00. To facilitate delivery, if you can, please indicate an address where there is always someone present to collect your order, such as an office or a trusted store.
Important: in case you receive a package that is not intact or damaged, you must highlight this anomaly by writing the word "RESERVE" on the delivery document that the courier will make you sign, describing the anomaly identified. Then inform us immediately through the contact page, attaching photos of the damage or non-original packaging, etc.
Should you receive a corked product (spoilt wine from a fault in the cork), keep the semi-filled bottle and the original cork, inform us immediately through the contact page and we will take care, at our expense, to collect the corked bottle and then send you an equivalent discount code, provided that you report it within 6 months from your purchase.
For additional assistance, please contact us.