Wines - Els Vinyerons

(3)
Selected filters
Set Filters
Wine List and Other Products
Price
From
a
Go
Filter Price
production philosophy
Filter production philosophy
winemaker
Filter winemaker
Aging - Maturation
Tinto 'Saltamartì' Els Vinyerons 2020
Tinto 'Saltamartì' Els Vinyerons 2020
13.50 €
Producer
Els Vinyerons
Region
Catalonia (Spain)
Grape varieties
Tempranillo 100%
Bottle size
75 cl Bottle
Tinto 'Saltamartì' from Els Vinyerons winery is a delicate and aromatic red wine from Catalonia. The Tempranillo grapes are harvested manually and are stopped by indigenous yeasts, before the wine is transferred to French oak barrels for 12 months.  Intense fruity aromas of plum, raspberry and currant this wine gives a fresh and balsamic sip
13.50 €
Only 2 with immediate availability
Add to cart
13.50 €
Add to favourites
Xarel-lo 'Lluerna' Els Vinyerons 2020
Xarel-lo 'Lluerna' Els Vinyerons 2020
14.50 €
Producer
Els Vinyerons
Region
Catalonia (Spain)
Grape varieties
Xarel-lo 100%
Bottle size
75 cl Bottle
Xarel-lo "Lluerna" of the Spanish winery Els Vinyerons is a white wine made with Xarel-lo grapes, 90% harvested during the last vintage, while the remaining 10% belonging to the previous vintage. Once gently pressed the grapes are fermented by indigenous yeasts and the wine is then aged in French oak barrels for 12 months. A mineral sip, with an exceptional freshness and minerality, characterized by floral aromas and herbaceous hints
14.50 €
Only 3 with immediate availability
Add to cart
14.50 €
Add to favourites
Cava Brut Nature Pregadeu Els Vinyerons 2020
Cava Brut Nature Pregadeu Els Vinyerons 2020
16.50 €
Producer
Els Vinyerons
Region
Catalonia (Spain)
Grape varieties
Xarel-lo 100%
Bottle size
75 cl Bottle
The Cava Brut Nature Pregadeu of Els Vinyerons winery is a sparkling wine from Catalonia made entirely from Xarel-lo grapes. After the manual harvest the must is fermented with indigenous yeasts, before the refermentation in bottle according to Classic Method. As a result there is a wine with a marked minerality, which is expressed through fresh herbaceous hints, citrus notes and floral aromas
16.50 € Notify me when it's available
Out of stock