Free shipping for orders over 59,90€
Delivery in Italy in 1-3 working days | Free shipping for orders over 59,90€ |Callmewine is Carbon Neutral!
Aglianico del Vulture 'Re Manfredi' Terre degli Svevi - Re Manfredi 2021
3 -@@-1-Gambero Rosso
4 -@@-2-Vitae AIS
5 -@@-3-Bibenda

Aglianico del Vulture 'Re Manfredi' Terre degli Svevi - Re Manfredi 2021

Terre degli Svevi - Re Manfredi

"Re Manfredi" is a Aglianico del Vulture that smells of black berry fruit, licorice and cocoa with a mineral and slightly toasted finish. On the palate it is warm and vigorous, rich and elegant with well-sculpted tannins and dragging freshness




Aglianico del Vulture DOC


Aglianico 100%


Alcohol content

15 %


75 cl Bottle


Grapes harvested in early October, then maceration for 10 days at 5°C


In barriques for 10-12 months

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites


On the slopes of the Vulture volcano in Basilicata comes Aglianico del Vulture 'Re Manfredi' Terre degli Svevi - Re Manfredi, a bottle that, with its fervid smoky spirit, reflects the fascinating characteristics of the appellation. The Terre degli Svevi - Re Manfredi estate was founded in 1998 in Pian di Camera, in the municipality of Venosa, by Gruppo Italiano Vini. Associating tradition and innovation, the winery is the protagonist of fine wines that have in Aglianico the varietal nucleus, proposed in different types, among which stands out precisely the 'Re Manfredi', a red wine named after the estate itself by virtue of its identity style.

Terre degli Svevi - Re Manfredi's Aglianico del Vulture 'Re Manfredi' is a pure Aglianico del Vulture from vines rooted on the terrain of volcanic origin rich in minerals such as calcium and nitrogen, located about 420 meters above sea level. Once harvested, the clusters are transferred to the winery and undergo a 10-day cold pre-fermentation maceration. The ensuing alcoholic fermentation takes place in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks, with 15 days of contact between the must and skins. Once the fermentation process is complete, 40 percent of the mass is racked into barriques and the remaining 60 percent into large oak barrels for the 12-month ageing phase. After blending, the wine rests for an additional 6 months in large barrels before final bottling.

'Re Manfredi' Aglianico del Vulture Terre degli Svevi - Re Manfredi is deep and clear ruby red in color. The olfactory range is broad and intense in its scents of bitter cherry, candied fruit and herbs that meet balsamic and spicy scents as well as smoky mineral traces. Powerful, imperious and austere on the palate, warm and fresh at the same time, with elegant tannins driving the distinctly savoury and mineral finish.


Deep and intense ruby ​​red


Powerful and imperious, austere, elegant, warm, with a distinct minerality and sapidity


Broad and intense with notes of bitter cherry, candied fruit and herbs