Free shipping for orders over 59,90€
Delivery in Italy in 1-3 working days | Free shipping for orders over 59,90€ |Callmewine is Carbon Neutral!
Trento Spumante Dosaggio Zero Riserva Letrari 2017
5 -@@-3-Bibenda
3 -@@-1-Gambero Rosso
93 -@@-5-Veronelli
3 -@@-2-Vitae AIS

Trento Spumante Dosaggio Zero Riserva Letrari 2017


Letrari's Dosaggio Zero Riserva is a rich expression of Trento Spumante: an elegant and complex sparkling wine aged on the lees for 48 months. Delicate aromas of apple, dried fruit and bread crust accompany a soft, fresh and creamy sip of great harmony. A Trento DOC that in the Magnum version will gladden festive moments




Trento DOC


Chardonnay 60%, Pinot Nero 40%


Alcohol content

12.5 %


75 cl Bottle


Sparkling wine produced according to the classic method or Champenoise, with a second fermentation in the bottle


48 months on the lees

Filosofia produttiva

Independent Winegrowners

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites


Letrari's Spumante Dosaggio Zero Riserva is a straightforward, clean and lively Trento DOC millesimato that Letrari, one of the historic wineries of Trentino sparkling wine and classic method, lets rest on selected yeasts for at least 36 months to enhance the smoothness, elegance and natural class of this sparkling wine. This is a vintage classic method able to please all lovers of bubbles with a strong and edgy taste.
A classic method that originates in the lower Vallagarina, in the area of Borgetto all'Adige and Nogaredo, after careful selection of Chardonnay, in Dosaggio Zero present for 60 percent, and Pinot Noir, present for the remaining 40 percent. Poor, rocky soils, felicitous exposures and a mild climate make the Vallagarina terroirs one of the best for sparkling winemaking. Vineyards and olive groves alternate in the 23 hectares owned by the winery led by Leonello Letrari and his daughter Lucia: diversification of the landscape and the presence of a microclimate absolutely suitable for viticulture.
In the glass, Letrari's Dosaggio Zero is golden and brilliant, while on the nose, it immediately offers a wide range of fragrances ranging from bread crust to apple and dried fruit background. Uncorking a bottle of Letrari's Dosaggio Zero is a choice of style, the confirmation that you have before you a sparkling wine of true quality, capable of expressing itself to the fullest and making the tasting magical and harmonious.


Bright straw yellow


Soft, abundant, from fine and delicate, persistent


Light hints of apple, with a nice finish of crusty bread