Free shipping for orders over 59,90€
Delivery in Italy in 1-3 working days | Free shipping for orders over 59,90€ |Callmewine is Carbon Neutral!
Terlaner Pinot Bianco Muri - Gries 2023
3 -@@-1-Gambero Rosso
4 -@@-3-Bibenda

Terlaner Pinot Bianco Muri - Gries 2023

Muri Gries

The Terlaner Pinot Bianco from Muri - Gries is a white wine born at an altitude of 500 meters, in the cool areas of the municipality of Appiano. It ages for 5 months, partly in steel and 30% in wood, acquiring structure and smoothness, without losing freshness and minerality. On the nose, notes of yellow fruit, apple and citrus are accompanied by pleasant nuances of spice, white pepper, and hazelnut. To be enjoyed with dishes of Alpine-Mediterranean cuisine!




Alto Adige/Sudtirol DOC


Pinot Bianco 100%


Alcohol content

13.5 %


75 cl Bottle


Temperature-controlled alcoholic fermentation in steel tanks


5 months in steel tanks and 20% in large barrels

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites


The Pinot Bianco 'Abtei Muri' Riserva represents a refined expression of Alto Adige Pinot Bianco produced by the Muri - Gries convent winery from a selected single vineyard. The modern history of the Muri - Gries estate began in 1845 when a group of Benedictine monks from Muri, Switzerland, settled in Gries-San Quirino, one of the five districts of Bolzano. Here, the monks took over the local abbey from the Augustinian canons, who had been dedicated to wine production for centuries, nurturing and elevating the tradition of this convent winery. Today, the 'Abtei Muri' selection constitutes the estate's line of excellence, originating from the best vineyards on the property.

The 'Abtei Muri' Pinot Bianco Riserva from Muri - Gries is derived from solely Pinot Bianco grapes grown in Appiano Monte on gravelly limestone soils located at an altitude of about 550 meters above sea level. Harvesting is carried out with careful parcelization, and the clusters are then transferred to the cellar and gently pressed, with the resulting must undergoing alcoholic fermentation initially in stainless steel tanks and later in wood. After the fermentation process, the wine ages for 16 months on fine lees, with 70% of the mass in large barrels and the remaining 30% in barriques. This is followed by blending, bottling, and further resting in glass before being released to the market.

Muri - Gries Pinot Bianco Riserva 'Abtei Muri' has a straw yellow color with beautiful golden hues. The aromatic profile expresses intriguing scents of ripe white flesh fruit that meet floral notes and sensations of spices like white pepper. On the palate, it stands out for richness and elegance, as well as for the fresh and enveloping progression resting on a persistent mineral finish.


Bright straw yellow with greenish hues


Full, enveloping, juicy, with a fresh, savory finish


Notes of yellow-fleshed fruit, apple, hints of citrus and spice, white pepper