Free shipping for orders over 59,90€
Delivery in Italy in 1-3 working days | Free shipping for orders over 59,90€ |Callmewine is Carbon Neutral!
Rosso 'Informale' Nadia Curto

Rosso 'Informale' Nadia Curto

Nadia Curto

Nadia Curto's Rosso 'Informale' is a young and easy to drink red wine. Very fruity and juicy both on the nose and on the palate, but supported by the marked presence of tannins that give a fresh and agile sip, this wine is extremely versatile, and lends itself to accompany - you've guessed it - informal dinners with friends!




Alcohol content

13.5 %


75 cl Bottle


Spontaneous alcoholic fermentation with indigenous yeasts

Filosofia produttiva

Natural, Indigenous yeasts

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites


"Informale" is an amusing interpretation by Nadia Curto, combining the aromatic notes of Dolcetto with the structure and tannins of Nebbiolo from young vines: the blend expresses itself in a versatile red, capable of accompanying itself brilliantly to a simple meal as well as to a cheerful convivial moment.
The Rosso 'Informale' is made by Nadia Curto through the vinification of the two largest home-grown grapes, from two different plots of land, but always within the commune of La Morra where the winery is located. Dolcetto, which makes up about 60% of the blend, comes from Gattera, a sub-zone of the Annunziata vineyard and symbolised by the majestic, centuries-old cedar of Lebanon that dominates the hilltop, at an altitude of 270 metres. The Nebbiolo, which makes up the other 40% of the blend, comes instead from the younger vines of the Arborina vineyard: facing south, it rises up to 300 metres above sea level and is characterised by steep slopes. The soils are generally made up of the blue marls of Sant'Agata Fossili and offer an important draining action that influences the concentration of aromatic substances in the fruit. Harvesting is carried out manually and the grapes are destemmed and pressed, so as to proceed to spontaneous fermentation, conducted by indigenous yeasts only: inside the rotomacerator, the mass is continuously moved, in order to obtain a more intense extraction with a shorter maceration time on the skins. Refinement in steel vats for 10 months precedes bottling, which is carried out without clarification or filtration.
The Rosso 'Informale' made by Nadia Curto has a luminous ruby colour with clear violet reflections. The fruity scents emerge intensely from the glass, marked by blackberry and raspberry with touches of black cherry, accompanied by delicate spicy nuances. The label is consistent on the palate, which reveals itself to be excellently fresh and easy-drinking, while the delicate tannin will certainly make it appreciated alongside first courses of soft texture.


Bright ruby red with violet hues


Fresh, agile and drinkable, juicy and slightly tannic


Intense fruity notes of black cherry, blackberry and raspberry accompanied by delicate spicy undertones