Free shipping for orders over 59,90€
Delivery in Italy in 1-3 working days | Free shipping for orders over 59,90€ |Callmewine is Carbon Neutral!
Franciacorta Dosaggio Zero Riserva 1701 2016
3 -@@-1-Gambero Rosso
4 -@@-2-Vitae AIS

Franciacorta Dosaggio Zero Riserva 1701 2016

1701 Franciacorta

The Franciacorta Dosaggio Zero Riserva 1701 is a Metodo Classico made in Franciacorta from Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, grown with full respect for nature and the vineyard, following biodynamic principles. Fresh and crisp but at the same time creamy and harmonious, it is distinguished by a marked and persistent acidity, while notes of citrus, white flowers and yellow-fleshed fruit stand out on the nose, accompanied by mineral and almond hints. To toast to special moments!

Not available

50,00 

Features

Denomination

Franciacorta DOCG

Vines

Chardonnay 90%, Pinot Noir 10%

Tipologia

Alcohol content

12.5 %

Format

75 cl Bottle

Vinification

Alcoholic fermentation with indigenous yeasts, part in steel and part in barrique, followed by refermentation in the bottle according to the Classical Method

Aging

At least 72 months on the lees

Filosofia produttiva

Natural, Biodynamic

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites , bio da agricoltura Italia o EU

FRANCIACORTA DOSAGGIO ZERO RISERVA 1701 2016 DESCRIPTION

The Franciacorta Riserva Dosaggio Zero from the 1701 biodynamic estate is a bubbly that skilfully combines creaminess and freshness, creating a blend of exquisite harmony. The 1701 project was launched by siblings Silvia and Federico Stefini in 2011 in the hills of Cazzago San Martino, in the heart of the Franciacorta area. The appellation 1701 was chosen to pay homage to the year of the first harvest of a wine produced within the Brolo plot, a vineyard surrounded by walls dating back to the 11th century from which, among other things, the grapes destined for this label come.

The Riserva Dosaggio Zero 1701 Franciacorta is made from a solid base of Chardonnay combined with 10% Pinot Noir. The vines, which are trained using the unilateral guyot system in the Brolo vineyard, are cultivated on a biodynamic regime and rest on deep soils of morainic origin, consisting of silty-sandy deposits and rich in skeleton. Manual harvesting is followed by white vinification of the grapes through soft pressing and spontaneous alcoholic fermentation, 80% of the mass in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 20% in third-passage French oak barriques. After a short rest in the same wine containers, the masses are blended and then re-fermented in the bottle according to the Metodo Classico, with at least 72 months of ageing on the lees. At the end of the sur lie period, the sparkling wine is disgorged and then topped up with the same wine, without dosage.

The 1701 Franciacorta Riserva Dosaggio Zero is straw yellow in colour with golden highlights and elegant effervescence. The nose offers hints of yellow-fleshed fruit, citrus, white flowers and dried fruit, enhanced by mineral and bakery notes. The palate is balanced between creamy smoothness and sharp fresh-tasting verve.

Colour

Bright straw yellow

Taste

Fresh, creamy, persistent, supported by nice acidity

Scent

Notes of white flowers, citrus fruits, yellow-fleshed fruits and delicate hints of almonds