Free shipping for orders over 59,90€
Delivery in Italy in 1-3 working days | Free shipping for orders over 59,90€ |Callmewine is Carbon Neutral!
Crozes-Hermitage Rouge Domaine des Entrefaux 2022

Crozes-Hermitage Rouge Domaine des Entrefaux 2022

Domaine des Entrefaux

Domaine des Entrefaux's Crozes-Hermitage Rouge is a red wine made from pure Syrah produced with the utmost respect for the vineyard and grapes, harvested by hand and left to ferment on indigenous yeasts. A wine with a full and refreshing sip, extremely juicy, expressing in its simplicity the utmost elegance

21,50 €



Crozes-Hermitage AOC


Syrah 100%


Alcohol content

12 %


75 cl Bottle


Alcoholic fermentation on indigenous yeasts followed by malolactic fermentation


Approximately one year, of which 10% in steel and 90% in wood

Filosofia produttiva

Independent Winegrowners, Organic, Indigenous yeasts, Natural

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites , bio da agricoltura Italia o EU


By virtue of its fruity and spicy spirit, Domaine des Entrefaux's Crozes-Hermitage Rouge is an effective and accessible introduction to the character of this Northern Rhône AOC. The Crozes-Hermitage production area encompasses a large area that circumscribes the noble hill of Hermitage and bestows fine white and red wines from Marsanne, Roussanne and Syrah grapes, the only black grape variety allowed. Through their labels and through an artisanal style, François Tardy and his wife Anne make themselves faithful interpreters of this territory.

Domaine des Entrefaux Crozes-Hermitage Rouge is a 100% Syrah grown within 15 hectares of vineyards located in the communes of Beaumont-Monteux, Chanos-Curson and Pont de l'Isère. Here, the clay-limestone soils originated from the Alpine flood, and the vines, aged between 10 and 60 years, are organically certified. The clusters are harvested by hand and entirely destemmed, then mash in concrete tanks where spontaneous alcoholic fermentation associated with 2-3 weeks of maceration on the skins takes place. Once malolactic fermentation has also taken place, 10 percent of the mass is racked into stainless steel tanks while the remaining 90 percent is placed in oak barrels, wine containers where the one-year aging phase takes place.

Crozes-Hermitage Domaine des Entrefaux Rouge is bright ruby red in color. Fruity hints of cherry, blackberry and blueberry characterize the aromatic range, enriched by final flavors of black pepper and tobacco. Soft and full on the palate, with juicy freshness and fine tannins anticipating sensations of red and black fruits consistent with the olfactory texture. A tasty Syrah already in its youth that can sustain up to 5 years of further bottle aging if well stored.


Bright ruby red


Juicy, full and smooth, the red fruit notes present on the nose return


Notes of red fruits in which blackberry and cherry stand out, accompanied on the finish by flavors of black pepper and tobacco