Free shipping for orders over 59,90€
Delivery in Italy in 1-3 working days | Free shipping for orders over 59,90€ |Callmewine is Carbon Neutral!
Franciacorta Nature 'Coupé' Monte Rossa
4 -@@-3-Bibenda
3 -@@-2-Vitae AIS
2 -@@-1-Gambero Rosso
88 -@@-5-Veronelli

Franciacorta Nature 'Coupé' Monte Rossa

Monte Rossa

The Franciacorta  "Coupé" is an elegant, light and delicate sparkling wine Nature vinified partly in wood and aged on the lees in the bottle for 24 months. The aromas recall white peach, white flowers and almond, with vegetable and marine nuances. The taste is lively, dry and creamy. Ideal with the whole meal

26,40 

Features

Denomination

Franciacorta DOCG

Vines

Chardonnay, Pinot Noir

Tipologia

Alcohol content

12.5 %

Format

75 cl Bottle

Vinification

It happens to 56% in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 44% wood

Aging

Aging on the lees for more than 24 months

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites

FRANCIACORTA NATURE 'COUPÉ' MONTE ROSSA DESCRIPTION

 

Monte Rossa's Franciacorta Nature "Coupé" was born in one of Franciacorta's most renowned wineries. In 1972 Paolo Rabotti decided to dedicate himself to the world of viticulture, giving rise to a business that could be a bastion of quality and whose vision was forward-looking and futuristic. The main idea was to abandon the production of still wines in favour of sparkling wines, investing in modern technologies and continuous research and experimentation. Today it is Paolo's son, Emanuele, who runs the family business, tending about 70 hectares of land fully planted with vines, looking to the future with new projects.

The vineyards of Monte Rossa's Franciacorta Nature "Coupé" stretch across the rolling hills of Franciacorta between Monte Orfano, the Oglio River and Lake Iseo. The soil is of morainic origin, with an extraordinary wealth of minerals that give the final product an enviable expressiveness. The vines have an average age of 12 years and thrive in climates characterized by cold, often snowy winters and hot but never excessively sultry summers. Harvesting is conducted by hand, and the clusters are placed in crates for transport to the winery. The grapes are soft-pressed with subsequent selection of their best part; the must ferments 50 percent in steel, with the remainder in oak barrels. It ages on the lees 24 months.

To the eye, Monte Rossa's Franciacorta Nature "Coupé" appears a luminous straw yellow with reflections tending toward light greenish; the aromas are reminiscent of elderflower and ripe white-fleshed fruit such as peach in union with vegetal and marine hints on the finish. On the palate, it is creamy, fresh and heady, with a balsamic finish and savoriness well integrated into the overall structure. In pairing, it is recommended with light appetizers with fresh savoury creams, seafood fritters and pasta dishes topped with shellfish and molluscs; also interesting with fresh cow's milk cheeses. Perfect for toasting at important events or celebrating anniversaries with the family, sipping all the goodness of a wine that is the ultimate expression of the Franciacorta terroir.

Colour

Bright straw yellow with green highlights

Taste

Obvious contrast between the creaminess and freshness of the perlage, closes with a trail tasty and balsamic

Scent

Delicate aromas of white peach and elderflower the first impact, then reveals hints plant and marine and a finish of fresh almonds