Free shipping for orders over 59,90€
Delivery in Italy in 1-3 working days | Free shipping for orders over 59,90€ |Callmewine is Carbon Neutral!
Franciacorta Brut Nature Millesimato Enrico Gatti 2016
4 -@@-2-Vitae AIS
5 -@@-3-Bibenda
3 -@@-1-Gambero Rosso

Franciacorta Brut Nature Millesimato Enrico Gatti 2016

Gatti Enrico

The Franciacorta Brut Millesimato by Enrico Gatti is a full-bodied sparkling wine of great elegance, made from Chardonnay grapes and aged for 50 months on yeast in the bottle. It has a lively complexity, with aromas of fresh fruit, wild flowers and baked goods in evidence. The palate is fresh, savory and fruity, with long persistence

Not available




Franciacorta DOCG


Chardonnay 100%


Alcohol content

12.5 %


75 cl Bottle


In wood and steel tanks


The draw is done in the spring. 60 months on the lees.

Filosofia produttiva

Independent Winegrowners

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites


The Franciacorta Brut Millesimato by Enrico Gatti is a sparkling wine of great elegance and refinement, that comes from grapes Chardonnay and remains on its lees for at least 50 months. We are in Erbusco, in the heart of Franciacorta, in a small family-owned cellar that has maintained strong historical and cultural ties with the territory, since 1975 when Enrico decided to buy a small plot to plant his first vines and make his lifetime dream come true. 

Now we find the sons Lorenzo and Paola, with her husband, Enzo, to take the project forward and to bring the cellar Enrico Gatti at the current level of quality. A quality that is characterized by the attention to the typicality of the territory. The vineyards of Chardonnay from which this Franciacorta Brut Millesimato is produced are located on the classic hills of Franciacorta on a moraine soil.

The particularity of this sparkling by Enrico Gatti is that the must ferments for 70% in French oak barrels and aged for six months on the lees, while the remaining 30% is vinified in stainless steel. This is followed by a period on the lees for at least 50 months. The wine develops fruity and citrusy aromas, dominated by notes of peach, pineapple and vanilla, with a beautiful floral lure attractive and mineral nuances.


Golden yellow, perlage of great finesse and persistence


Refined, good flavor and freshness, is pleasantly fruity and is characterized by a long and slightly almond


Rich and complex, fruity aromas of citrus fruits, peaches, pineapple, vanilla, wild flowers, cakes formed and mineral nuances