Free shipping for orders over 59,90€
Delivery in Italy in 1-3 working days | Free shipping for orders over 59,90€ |Callmewine is Carbon Neutral!
Vouvray Petillant Naturel Domaine Sebastien Brunet 2021

Vouvray Petillant Naturel Domaine Sebastien Brunet 2021

Domaine Sebastien Brunet

Vouvray Petillant Naturel from French winery Domaine Sebastien Brunet is a sparkling snappy and tasty wine perfect for accompanying fish dishes. It is made from pure Chenin Blanc grapes and a bottle refermentation without disgorgement. The color remains slightly cloudy and the nose releases aromas of white-fleshed fruit and honey. The sip is agile, direct and balanced




Vouvray AOC


Chenin Blanc 100%

Alcohol content

13 %


75 cl Bottle


Spontaneous alcoholic fermentation in steel and second fermentation in bottle according to the ancestral method

Filosofia produttiva

Natural, Organic, Indigenous yeasts

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites , bio da agricoltura Italia o EU


The Vouvray Petillant Naturel from Domaine Sebastien Brunet is a sparkling wine from the Loire that stands out for its smooth and lively drinking, with exceptional verticality. The history of this Domaine began in 2007, the year in which Sebastien took over his father's vineyards and purchased an old 16th century mushroom cellar made up of tufa galleries, which he allocated to the ageing of his wines. Today, the estate can count on some fifteen hectares of vineyards located within the Vouvray appellation and dedicated almost exclusively to Chenin Blanc, the territory's main variety.
Domaine Sebastien Brunet Petillant Naturel Vouvray is a 100% Chenin Blanc cultivated on soils consisting mainly of clay and flint. The vines are about 30 years old on average and are grown according to organic farming principles, without the use of pesticides and herbicides. The grapes are vinified using the white wine method through soft pressing, with 80% of the must then being transferred into steel tanks and the remaining 20% into 225-litre oak barriques, containers in which spontaneous alcoholic fermentation takes place and the wine matures for a few months. This is followed by the blending of the masses and the slight frothing in the bottle, where the wine remains to refine on the lees for about 12 months.
The colour of Domaine Sebastien Brunet's Vouvray Petillant Naturel is a slightly veiled straw yellow. Intense and decisive hints of white-fleshed fruit, flowers, citrus peel and honey make up the olfactory range along with refined mineral hints. Balanced and easy-drinking on the palate, with a lively freshness and strong mineral imprint enhanced by a light effervescence.


Slightly hazy straw yellow


Fresh, balanced, snappy, drinkable and mineral


Intense, assertive, notes of white-fleshed fruit blend with honey