Free shipping for orders over 59,90€
Delivery in Italy in 1-3 working days | Free shipping for orders over 59,90€ |Callmewine is Carbon Neutral!
Barbera d'Asti 'Tasmorcan' Magnum Elio Perrone 2022
88 -@@-5-Veronelli
3 -@@-2-Vitae AIS

Barbera d'Asti 'Tasmorcan' Magnum Elio Perrone 2022

Perrone Elio

Barbera d’Asti Magnum “Tasmorcan” is very typical and territorial red wine, with a pleasant, smooth and fresh character. After about 4 months of aging in big oak barrels and barriques, it expresses aromas of red fruits, cherries, flowers and delicate oriental spices. The taste is vigorous, round, rich, intense and very fresh. A great Magnum for a grat red wine!




Barbera d'Asti DOCG


Barbera 100%


Alcohol content

14.5 %


150 cl Magnum


Soft pressing and fermentation in steel tanks


4 months in big oak barrels and, for 30%, in French barrique

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites


This Barbera d'Asti Magnum "Tasmorcan" is a wine conceived and designed by Elio Perrone to tell the fruity and exuberant notes of the grape of departure, the Barbera. Elegance, style and measure lend themselves well in describing this label, where aromas and tastes move with the lightness of simplicity. A bottle that does not want to bind itself to clichés, not even to aesthetic ones, and is therefore presented with a bottle with a very particular silhouette. Cheeses and cured meats, along with traditional Piedmontese stuffed pasta and red and white meat main courses, are the pairings that testify to the great versatility of this Barbera.

"Tasmorcan" Magnum comes from those young vineyards near Isola d'Asti, specifically in the hamlet of Mongovone. After the grapes are crushed, they must ferment in steel tanks at a controlled temperature. Subsequent ageing takes two paths: 70 percent of the mass matures in 25-hectoliter oak barrels, while the remaining 30 percent ages in French oak barriques for a total of 4 months. Finally, the Elio Perrone winery team proceeds with bottling in the early spring following the harvest.

"Tasmorcan" Magnum Barbera d'Asti reveals itself to the eye with a ruby colour, concentrated and endowed with a beautiful intensity. The nose is enveloped in a texture of mainly fruity scents, enriched by a slight spiciness from which oriental references emerge. It is medium-bodied on the palate, with a complete and rounded sip characterized by a fresh taste of beautiful intensity. A free, expressive and smiling bottle that fully reflects Elio Perrone's production philosophy. An extraordinary magnum size!


Intense ruby red


Round, intense, smooth and juicy, with a rich freshness


Very fruity with fine spices, of wild berries, cherries, black cherries, red flowers and delicate oriental spices