Free shipping for orders over 59,90€
Delivery in Italy in 1-3 working days | Free shipping for orders over 59,90€ |Callmewine is Carbon Neutral!
Champagne Extra Brut Blanc de Blancs 'Les 7 Crus' Agrapart
93 -@@-7-Robert Parker

Champagne Extra Brut Blanc de Blancs 'Les 7 Crus' Agrapart


Extra Brut Champagne of great elegance, intense and full-bodied, fresh, fruity and spicy, with a mineral finish




Champagne AOC


Chardonnay 90%, Pinot Noir 10%


Alcohol content

12.5 %


75 cl Bottle


Alcoholic fermnetation with indigenous yeasts in oak barrels and second fermentation in bottle with disgorging according to the Champenoise Method


36 months on the lees

Filosofia produttiva

Indigenous yeasts, Recoltant Manipulant, Independent Winegrowners

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites
Collection bottle, no discounts


The Brut Blanc de Blancs "Les 7 Crus" is a Champagne made with grapes from 7 prestigious vineyards of Maison Agrapart, chosen for their historical and established quality. These are small parcels located in the best areas of the Côte des Blancs and the Montagne de Reims, which give rise to a Champagne with a fresh and elegant profile and a rich and multifaceted bouquet, featuring fruity aromas, citrus notes, spicy hints, and mineral nuances. It's a label that perfectly encapsulates and represents the Agrapart style, ideal for pairing with appetizers or a delicate seafood menu.

The Extra Brut Blanc de Blancs "Les 7 Crus" Champagne is born in the heart of the Côte des Blancs and represents the synthesis of the 12 hectares of vineyards cultivated by Agrapart. The grapes come exclusively from 7 historic crus: Avize, Cramant, Oger, Avenay val d'Or, Mardeuil, Oiry, Bergeres le Verus, which guarantee exceptional excellence year after year. The vines have an average age of 40 years, with numerous parcels over 65 years old, and each vineyard is vinified separately using only native yeasts. Some of the vins clairs are aged for an extended period on fine lees in barrels, where they undergo malolactic fermentation before the final blend is created. This is a multi-vintage cuvée, typically composed of 40% vintage wine and the remaining 60% being reserve wines from previous years. The second fermentation takes place in the bottle, with a resting period on the lees of over 3 years before disgorgement.

"Agrapart's Les 7 Crus" is the Champagne that, in a glass, narrates the savoir-faire of the famous Maison in Avize, recognized as one of the most interesting interpreters of the Côte des Blancs terroir, characterized by finesse and elegance. The chalky soils and the opportunity to rely on old vines planted in some of the best crus in the area allow the creation of exceptional Champagne with an unmistakable personality. In the glass, it presents itself as a bright straw yellow with golden reflections. The effervescence is very fine and persistent. On the nose, it expresses chalky and iodized sensations, citrus aromas, white fruit, spicy nuances, and delicate toasty notes. On the palate, it has a lively and taut freshness, lending momentum to the fruity and intense sip. The finish is long and persistent with lovely saline notes.


Pale gold


Show lively freshness, elegance and class, the final is mineral


Fruity and spiced, notes of licorice, ginger and cloves, memories of green apple, white peach and lemon peel