Free shipping for orders over 59,90€
Delivery in Italy in 1-3 working days | Free shipping for orders over 59,90€ |Callmewine is Carbon Neutral!
Tierra Fidel Blanco Bodegas Tierra 2018

Tierra Fidel Blanco Bodegas Tierra 2018

Bodegas Tierra

The Tierra Fidel Blanco from Bodegas Tierra winery is a rich, fragrant white wine made in Rioja. It ages for 9 months in barrel, acquiring delicate spicy nuances that emerge on the nose to accompany notes of tropical fruit and hints of pastry. The palate is full and structured, with a long, pungent finish. Ideal with fish and shellfish dishes

35,00 €



Rioja DOC


Garnacha Blanca 20%, Viura 20%, Malvasia 20%, 40% other native grape varieties


Alcohol content

13 %


75 cl Bottle


24-hour maceration, pressing and alcoholic fermentation in temperature-controlled wooden barrels


9 months in 750-liter barrels, including 5 months on the lees

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites


The ‘Tierra Fidel’ Blanco Rioja from Bodegas Tierra is a blend of white grapes grown in Rioja Alavesa that stands out for its multifaceted personality. This bottle is part of the ‘Viñedos Unicos’ selection, a range that encompasses wines produced from selected parcels based on their exceptional quality potential. Specifically, the ‘Tierra Fidel’ Blanco is an expression of the Revilla plot, an old vineyard located in the Rioja Alavesa area.

Bodegas Tierra Rioja Blanco ‘Tierra Fidel’ consists of a blend of Garnacha Blanca (20%), Viura (20%), and Malvasia Riojana (20%), varieties combined with 40% of other white grapes. The vines are located in the Revilla vineyard, a century-old plot planted back in 1925. Harvesting is done by hand in crates with careful sorting of the clusters, which are then subjected to 24 hours of pre-fermentation maceration. This is followed by gentle pressing and then alcoholic fermentation of the must at controlled temperature in 750-liter Austrian oak barrels, the same wine containers where the mass remains to mature for the next 9 months, of which 5 are spent on the fine lees. During the aging phase on the lees, periodic batonnage is carried out in order to suspend the yeast, imparting additional structure and aromas to the wine.

The Rioja Blanco ‘Tierra Fidel’ from Bodegas Tierra exhibits a pale straw yellow color with bright reflections. Intense and complex aromas of yellow plum, medlar, pineapple, peach, Mediterranean scrubland, lychee, and tobacco describe the wide olfactory panorama, along with spicy hints of white pepper and fascinating notes of freshly baked bread and pastry cream. On the palate, it surprises with its enveloping structure, well supported by balancing freshness that accompanies the persistent and rich spicy finish.


Faint yellow with straw hues


Rich, enveloping and structured, slightly spicy on the finish


Notes of yellow plum, peach, pastry notes and spicy hints of pepper and tobacco