Free shipping for orders over 59,90€
Delivery in Italy in 1-3 working days | Free shipping for orders over 59,90€ |Callmewine is Carbon Neutral!


The soul of Montagne de Reims from the vineyard to the cellar
Region Regione Champagne (Francia)
Vineyard hectares 7
Annual production 40.000 bt
Address 20 Grande Rue - 51500 Trois-Puits (Francia)

The Larnaudie-Hirault Maison is a small family business in the Champagne region located in Trois-Puits, a village near Montagne de Reims, a historical area for the production of Pinot Noir, a variety the domaine holds dear. Currently, the estate has come to own 7 hectares of vineyards, distributed among the area's most famous and important villages, namely the Premier Cru Trois-Puits, Montbré, Taissy and Sacy. The winery management is now in the hands of Michael Larnaudie, who carries on this jewel of Champagne by remaining faithful to practices that are respectful in the vineyard and as minimally invasive as possible in the cellar.

Larnaudie-Hirault is to be catalogued under the label of Recoltants Manipulants, which stands for those winemakers who personally grow grapes from their own vineyards, then subsequently blend them in the cellar following the house's personal style. The agriculture practiced by these vignerons has always aimed to work the soil manually, reject the use of chemicals and pesticides and refrain from mechanical weeding of the rows. A production philosophy that aims to keep the natural biodiversity of the vineyard alive in order to bring to the winery clusters filled with juiciness and aromas that will best reflect their terroir of origin.

Larnaudie-Hirault cultivates all the traditional varieties of the region such as Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier and blends them in different percentages for each label in order to offer a range that is as illustrative of Champagne as possible. In the winery, they use to vinify 80 percent of the grapes in temperature-regulated stainless steel containers and the remaining 20 percent in French oak barrels in order to bring out both the fresher, fruitier and floral notes of the varieties and the more evolved and fragrant notes softened by wood. Larnaudie-Hirault's Champagnes always present themselves with great finesse and taste elegance, with a harmonious and mouthwatering sip and with the ambition to become an excellent accompaniment to gastronomic dishes such as fish tartare and shellfish plateau.

From the same producer