Free shipping for orders over 59,90€
Delivery in Italy in 1-3 working days | Free shipping for orders over 59,90€ |Callmewine is Carbon Neutral!
Merlot Riserva 'Siebeneich' Cantina Terlano 2021

Merlot Riserva 'Siebeneich' Cantina Terlano 2021


Merlot Riserva "Siebeneich" is a full and full-bodied red wine, with rich and complex aromas. After maturing for 12 months in barriques and large oak barrels, it is expressed in large aromas of ripe and dehydrated red fruit, spices and aromatic herbs. The taste is soft, complex, rightly tannic and persistent




Alto Adige/Sudtirol DOC


Merlot 100%


Alcohol content

14 %


75 cl Bottle


Slow fermentation at controlled temperature and delicate handling of the must in stainless steel tanks, subsequent malolactic fermentation


12 months in oak barrels and partly in barriques parts

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites


The Merlot "Siebeneich" by Cantina Terlano is a red wine with a great body that affects the fruit and sophistication that is able to offer. Cantina Terlano is an institution in South Tyrol; founded in 1893 has become in a few years an undisputed point of reference, one of the most advanced producers cooperatives of the entire territory of South Tyrol. We are in the middle of the “Strada del Vino”, on the slopes rich of red porphyry of Monte Zoccolo. Here we find the Siebeneich vineyard, located between 250 and 300 meters above sea level and facing South-West, on which stand the ruins of Castel del Porco. The soil is rich porphyry and clay, and thanks to a very warm microclimate, manages to develop the grapes a typically aromatic bouquet. The Merlot "Siebeneich" by Cantina Terlano comes from a strictly manual grape harvest with a selection of the grapes and subsequent fermentation in stainless steel tanks. The aging lasts 12 months and 70% is carried out in large wooden barrels, while the remaining 30% is done in barriques. Thus was born the "Siebeneich", a Merlot from ruby red sparkling and alive that gives us some pleasant fruity notes of prune and cranberry, with hints of herbs, mint, eucalyptus and black pepper. "Siebeneich", an unique Merlot.


Bright ruby ​​red


Structurally, tannic, complex and persistent


Fruity notes of prune and cranberry in addition to aromas of herbs such as mint and eucalyptus with hints of black pepper