Free shipping for orders over 59,90€
Delivery in Italy in 1-3 working days | Free shipping for orders over 59,90€ |Callmewine is Carbon Neutral!
'In Vitro' Mas Lumen 2015

'In Vitro' Mas Lumen 2015

Mas Lumen

"In Vitro" is the full-bodied and intense red wine version from Mas Lumen, a small artisanal winery in the Languedoc area. It is vinified spontaneously and aged in steel and wooden barrels, revealing a body of good power, character and great expressive maturity, balanced by nice acidity and gentle tannins, with aromas of cherry, leather, mint and underbrush

Not available

19,00 €



Syrah, Grenache Noir


Alcohol content

14 %


75 cl Bottle


Spontaneous alcoholic fermentation with indigenous yeasts in steel and barrels


Several months in steel (80%) and wooden barrels (20%). Several years in bottle

Filosofia produttiva

Natural, Indigenous yeasts, Organic

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites , bio da agricoltura Italia o EU


The artisanal estate Mas Lumen presents 'In Vitro', a Languedoc label with a full and Mediterranean spirit resulting from a blend of the traditional grape varieties Grenache Noir and Syrah. There are just 7 hectares available to Mas Lumen, located in the Hérault area and cultivated in harmony with nature, without synthetic chemicals. The appellation Lumen was chosen in reference to the unit of measurement of luminous flux, which in turn is intended to symbolise the almighty Sun of the Languedoc.

'In Vitro' Mas Lumen is made from a blend of Syrah and Grenache Noir, varieties grown under a certified organic regime on soils formed of shale, basalt and sandstone. The Syrah vines are approximately 30 years old while the Grenache Noir vines are between 15 and 35 years old. When the berries have reached full ripeness, the grapes are harvested by hand and then transferred to the cellar for spontaneous alcoholic fermentation in contact with the skins, 80% of the mass in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 20% in oak casks. Once the fermentation process is complete, the wine matures for several months in the same type of wine container and is then bottled and left to rest for several years before being sold. During the entire process, the addition of sulphites is excluded.

The artisanal red wine 'In Vitro' from Mas Lumen is dark ruby red with delicate garnet hues. On the nose, there are vivid hints of cherries in spirit, jammy berries, mint, cocoa and leather. Bodied, intense and complex on the palate, defined by soft tannins and well-integrated freshness that accompany the long finish with great character.


Dark ruby red with garnet hues


Full-bodied, intense, complex, with great character and long persistence, with integrated freshness


Sensations of cherries in spirit, berry jam, leather, menthol and cocoa